The Vilcek Foundation is happy to consider requests to make our newsletter articles available for reproduction, free of charge. If you would like to request use of an article, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a brief description of your blog, publication, or website, the article you would like to publish, and the estimated print date.
The Foundation also invites you to share the newsletter on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
Before you request permission, please note the following:
● All editorial content, graphics, and photographs are protected by U.S. copyright and other applicable laws and may not be copied without the express permission of The Vilcek Foundation, which reserves all rights.
You must receive permission from the Foundation before publishing an article. You may not grant the rights to reprint to any other organization or publication.
● All articles must be published with a short credit, and a URL or link to our website, as follows:
○ Published by permission of The Vilcek Foundation, © 2012. The Vilcek Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to honoring the contributions of foreign-born artists and scientists to the United States. Learn more at www.vilcek.org.
● Articles must be published exactly as they appear in the newsletter, with no parts deleted or added. Exceptions to this policy must be approved by the Vilcek Foundation.
● Not all articles are available for reproduction. Please check with us first.
● The rights to publish the accompanying photographs must be granted by the respective rights holders.